Center for City Development Policy is the international team of experts, specializing in the development of cities and regions.
We believe that sustainable development of cities and their cooperation is pivotal to achieve such goals as improving the comfort and the quality of peoples life, harmonious development of the society and the economy. We consider that every city type is important- megapolises, agglomerations and authentic small towns.
The main topics of our interest are those in which cities can be active and can promote sustainable development, improve the level and quality of life of their residents:
- support and stimulate the investments in economy, education and science;
- support local enterprises and promote mutually beneficial conditions for transnational corporations;
- integration of big data and artificial intelligence in city management;
- support projects aimed on improving the quality of life;
- sharing best practices of residents and enterprises social initiatives;
- spreading new technological solutions and new forms of cooperation in R&D, innovation support.
We support and host science and public events, because we consider that the dialogue between all stakeholders is essential. Our team actively participates and initiates edge scientific projects, due the new topics and phenomena are constantly emerging. We also consider that it is necessary to support educational projects aimed at urban development for city leaders, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations.
We hope that our work will contribute to a better future and sustainable development!